VERSYS™ VS.2. - grappling dummy with a greater functionality
Versys vs.2 fight simulator was developed by the PRIDE® development-research team based on the input provided by coaches and athletes in terms of traditional grappling and throw dummies. Vs.2 is the first upright grappling simulator designed to enable throws of the lower and middle part of the body. Mixed martial arts fighters, wrestlers, judo players and Brazilian jiu-jitsu fighters can create a large number of various throwdown combinations and continue with holds, submission bars and other techniques.
Perfect your technique, build stamina and speed without a partner.
Recommended for: BJJ / MMA / Judo / Wrestling
Dimensions: Height 153 cm, weight: 23 kg
• realistically practice nearly all grappling takedowns without a partner, including: throws, hip tosses, leg sweeps, arm drags, ankles picks, crotch lifts, throwdowns using one or both legs
• punching and punching combinations using arms, elbows and leg techniques to the lower, middle and upper part of the body while standing on your feet or on the ground
• the patented three-leg structure was strategically optimised to stand upright
• the arms and legs are soft and flexible for full flexibility and natural return to the original position
• 40% lighter of tradition grappling dummies to safely practice a broad assortment of movements